Aug 11, 2008

AUGUST 10

Took a break from the photographing due to being completely exhausted from the events of the previous day.

We all slept in until about noon or later and proceeded to lounge in the kitchen while snacking on leftovers. By 3, Dan and I left for Sommerville to hang out with his friends Adam and Liz. The live on the bottom floor of a 3 level house that has been converted into individual units. Sommerville is very cute- tons of older homes on narrow streets. Their home is in between the Harvard and Tufts campuses, so it's a very young area. After chatting at the house for a bit, we headed out to try some candle pin bowling. When Dan moved west, he had never seen or been aware of "big ball" bowling; in the same manner, I had never seen the game played this way. The pins are much thinner and the ball is a little larger than one used in croquet. I have a hard time with normal bowling, so this version resulted in a score of about...40? Maybe not even that high. Embarrassing.

Following the game we went to a small party being held for an old high school friend of Dan. I met 7-8 old guy friends and their girlfriends/wives.

We headed back to the house around 1 and completely crashed.

No comments: